The book “The Truth About Solar Panels:The Book That Solar Manufacturers, Vendors, Installers And DIY Scammers Don’t Want You To Read” has been created as an answer to widely spread misleading, rehashed or low quality information about solar panels written by some unqualified authors.
The authors of this book hold master degree in engineering.
The book is an honest revelation about solar panels described beyond the hype and beyond the stigma.
Buying, building or installing a solar electric (photovoltaic, PV) system for your home, business, vehicle or boat is a complex project, and there are numerous different issues involved.
It must be emphasized that the right choice of the solar panel is about 80% responsible for the overall performance of your solar power system.
The book “The Truth About Solar Panels” could save you some huge cash and headaches for years to come, since it:
- Gives you actionable and practical information about different types of solar panels, their pros, cons, risks, characteristics and warranties.
- Honestly compares and reveals advantages and disadvantages of brand new, second hand and do-it-yourself solar panels in a unique manner.
Furthermore this book will help you:
- Choose the best solar panel in relation to price performance suitable for your solar project
- Immediately spot the “unfair” marketing tricks used to sell you an overpriced underperforming solar panel of questionable warranty
- Judge the quality of solar quotes and filter out the disadvantageous ones.
In fact most solar panel manufacturers, vendors and installers take the benefit of the seeming complexity of solar parameters to market you an inferior solar panel in a better light and higher price, even as at the same time being in line with the customer law for consumer rights.
- do-it-yourself solar enthusiasts
- lovers of recreational vehicles, campers, boats and other outdoor activities
- potential investors in solar power
- business owners interested in solar power
- people interested in becoming solar installers
- people working in the sales and marketing area of solar power and green energy industry
- many others keen in solar power and renewable energy.
If you are a customer, the book gives all actionable information to seek the answer of the all important and sensitive to solar installer, vendors questions.
You’ll be able to use this guide:
- As a reference even as you are planning your PV system
- When you are surfing the web pricing solar panels
- When you are talking with solar vendors and installers.
Get the book “The Truth About Solar Panels” now and start your solar project today!